You are the heart of our project organization, everything revolves around you. You are aware of the latest technical developments and possibilities in our domain. You purchase technically high-quality materials, ensure that agreements are fulfilled, but above all: You proactively inform the (internal) customer.
From the point that the sale is made, you are the (internal) point of contact, and this will remain so until the project is completed.
A significant part of your work is in purchasing materials and/or services. You remain responsible for the entire process from the selection of the right supplier, negotiation, purchasing and aftercare. You are familiar with legal aspects and able to properly organize and further develop the purchasing process. You act actively when agreements are not met.
That sounds easier said than done, you monitor the deadline of our customer, our own planning and the delivery times of materials. You ensure that everything comes together well.
You work in a dynamic environment, in which you must maintain a good overview of all interests that must be regularly weighed. Continuity in our production is leading and actions are geared to this goal.You work accurately, and a deal is really a deal with you. In addition, you do not run away when things go wrong. Do you recognize yourself in this, then we are looking for you!
What will you be doing?
- You translate the order, specifications, drawings and wishes of our customer into our production;
- You purchase materials and outsourced work, and you monitor this daily;
- You monitor projects and, where necessary, you proactively make adjustments to various stakeholders on agreements, budget and time;
- You provide appropriate solutions for technical challenges;
- You report on projects.
What do we expect from you?
- Bachelor working and thinking level
- You have a technical background, preferably Mechanical or Technical Business Administration
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Flexible working attitude.
- Negotiation and purchasing skills.
- You have strong communication and planning skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, experience with a CAD 3D package
- Experience with an ERP system is an advantage
- Excellent command of the Dutch / English language in word and writing.
What can you expect from us?
- Possibility of permanent employment;
- A challenging job;
- An appropriate salary;
- A good pension scheme;
- Opportunities to grow in our organization;
- Informal and collegial contact in a family business;
- Attention to your personal development;
- No two days are the same.
Closing date of this vacancy is: 24-03-2021
Online since: 24-02-2021
Interested in this challenging position? Fill in the form below or send an email with your resume and cover letter before the closing date of this vacancy to Roy Vermeer (email@example.com).
Acquisition in response to this vacancy is expressly not appreciated (applies to temporary employment, mediation and secondment agencies).